Friday, October 30, 2009

This was Tomorrow, which scared you yesterday...

A sentence I have been thinking of, each single night, before I go to sleep this last week; It was my first week in my new semester, Sunday night was horrible, I couldn't really sleep, that happens to me each night before I start any new thing, I wonder why; I was flipping there on my bed for couple of hours, then I remembered this sentence, which I have heard long time ago, I thought that tomorrow at the same time, I will be laughing at myself now, because it's nothing deserve to be worried about; It helps a bit, it really did help; Then on the next night, I was laughing at myself, but, I was worried about the second day as well, but of course not that much, then this sentence made me calm again; Now, here I am after one week of university, everything is okay, I did great;
I truly realized that no need to worry about the future, because it won't change a thing about it, you are only killing yourself by those bad feelings, and the future will still be the same, so guys, just chill out, the future won't change, just do what you have to do, and leave the rest to God to :)help you :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ala Jamal, i got the chance to find yr blog and found that u have a good quality to express yr ideas, just like the Khalil gibran may b in my opinion. but i think for a long time u have't written more about ur ideas and anything new about life as well.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Jamal, hope u would b fine, how is yr study nowadays? and nothing new from yr side?