Saturday, October 24, 2009

Liechtenstein..

A small country in the middle of Europe, between Switzerland and Austria; A lot of you doesn't know it, I didn't know it before I knew her, Margarette or Mari as she like to be called,, I haven't told anyone about her maybe because I forgot her I don't know, but I remembered her yesterday;
It was my beginning with chatting, maybe that was my third time in chatting, I was 15 I remember, I met her there in one of the yahoo chatting rooms, we chatted, then I called her, she picked up then we started talking, my English wasn't quite good at that time neither was hers, we talked anyway; It was hard a bit to understand each other, because I spoke English in an Arabic accent, and she did in a German's, not a long time after we started talking, I opened my web cam to her, then I asked her to open hers, she refused, as most of the girls in the beginnings, so I didn't mind; Then after we talked for few times, our relationship became stronger, so I asked her again for her web cam, she refused again, but in this time I asked her why? We are already good friends; She told me about her story with web cams; It was her beginning as well, when she met this guy, who she webcamed with him, she thought he is a good guy, but unfortunately he was a fox, after a lot of month of they knowing each other, her cousin came to her to tell her that he saw a photo for a naked girl looks exactly like her; She was shocked! She wasn't sure who made it, but she felt it was that guy, because he was working in the IT things, no one knows who did it, I felt sorry for her, but I learnt an important lesson, I haven't shown my web cam to any other ones after her; I was still in touch with her for quiet some time after that, but then I didn't see her on lining anymore, I tried to send her offline massages but she has never answered; Maybe she is reading this now, I hope she is, I met her at the space once so it's not weird to met her again here at this space.
So, this is my story with Liechtenstein, and with the 'Liechtensteinian' girl. I hope all you all, brothers and sisters, be sure of the person who you are showing your web cam to. Unless, you wanna see your face on a naked sexy body :).

0 comments: