Friday, October 23, 2009

It was a dream..

The past couple of days, I was watching some Arabic series, taking about failure love stories; The last few episodes were about marriages breaking, I saw that the reason was boredom in the whole issues. Thus, I have been thinking -unconsciously- about it, about how not to fall in the same mistake, how to make a successful marriage, how to create some surprises for your partner.
As we all know, human being's nature is to get bored from repeated things, whatever it is: Haven't you ever been bored of meal that u ate more than couple of days? Even if it was the best meal ever! You will still be bored after some time. Same goes with love, you will get bored with your partner even if s/he is perfect, even if you are crazily in love with s/he; The beginning of this boredom is a warning for you to wake up, a call to change some habits of your routines, go out with other friends, don't make your relationship a routine, even if you are married for years, it's still not late for you to have dates! Even if you are 90 years old, still not late. The most important thing is not to let this boredom goes so far!! Or else it will start to kill your love. It will really do. Don't think it's a bad sign, it's just a warning to change a bit. I'm sure after the change, you feel your relationship so fresh! You will fall in love again! No need to look out side for another partner thinking that yours is not good enough anymore, s/he is still the same person who you fell in love with one day, but the years dust has put some on your relationship, you just need to clean it up to shine again ;).

Now, let's go back to the title, "It was a dream.." Last night, I dreamt that I was at a hotel's room dressing up to prepare for a date with my wife, my subconscious did all of that :) , I dressed up and I prepared some ";)" stuff for the night after coming back from the date; After being done with all of that I went down and i rode my car, my cellphone rang, it took me a second to look at its screen, but this second was more than enough to a crush to happen; I didn't feel a thing in the beginning, I heard voices, I heard noises, I heard a lot of people shouting, the noise was becoming louder and louder, I heard the ambulance as well; Someone was taking, I didn't really understand, "huh? huh?" was my response; Then we opened the door, tried to pull me out of the car.. " AHHH!!" I shouted, my leg was stuck inside. I felt the pain in my leg! Then I woke up :). I don't know, was it a dream? or a nightmare? You tell me :).

0 comments: