Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't be nice!

"You are a nice guy!" They tell me, but I'm not nice to the extent of some other people, I'm not nice to the extent where I bother myself, or let myself being disturbed, I'm nice when I'm free, but when I have work to do, I just do it and I don't even talk to my mum! Some people SEE your status as "Busy! Please don't disturb" But they start talking with you, I don't know why, is it because they love you so much? Or is it because they want to feel that they are closer to you than those signs? Or is it to feel that they are above rules? I leave the answer for those who do this. I think, I won't put the "busy" Sign if I'm not busy, will I? But they still don't understand. What surprise me more, how some people reply them even when they are busy, studying, cooking, doing whatever kind of thing, but not chatting, they still reply.
Everybody is with you in your goods, few in your bads, none in your exams. You will only be there alone with the questions in front of you. Ali won't be there, Salwa won't as well, no one but you is there! So, why to let them disturb you when you study?! I guess some do this, because they are afraid of loneliness. It's the biggest fear for a lot of us, I was one of those who has this fear, but I have figured out in the end that the people who love you will understand, and will always be by your side; The people who don't, will leave; For me, I only want the people who really love me, I don't need the others, I think it's not about how many friends do u have? But it's about do u account on them? Will they always be by your side? I don't need people who will come when I invite them to have lunch, but when I'm broke they won't say "Come! Let's have lunch together".
I'd rather have a few real friend, than having hundreds of "hi,bye" friends. Of course, I want all of you to be my real friends. Of course, I want a lot of friends, but I want them all to be really good ones. I hope I can make a lot of them out of this blog.

So, don't be very nice, be nice to the limit of your comfort, don't let the others to disturb you while you are doing your work; Believe me, the ones who love you will wait for you.:)

0 comments: