Thursday, October 22, 2009

Behind blue eyes.

Behind blue eyes, an old song for 'Limp Bizkit '. 5 years ago, was the first time I heard this song, I wasn't good in English at all -at all- , maybe the only sentence I understood by then were "No one knows what is like, to be the bad man, to be the sad man". But I don't know why it touched me, few days ago, I found my self -uncounciously- singing it after forgetting it for years. I looked for it at 'youtube' and I haven't stopped listening to it since then, I keep on repeating it again and again. Now I know more words in this song :). I have heard a lot of other songs since then but I have no idea why this one stuck to my mind. Does it descripe me? But I have black eyes ;). As usual I don't know why. But who cares?! I still enjoy listening to it! I don't know untill what time, but I will keep it on as long as I feel right, and I will directly change it when I don't feel right anymore, 'Not a loyal listener,huh?:D'.

0 comments: