Monday, November 9, 2009

Ordinary Words..

I didn't feel well that night, so I wrote this, I can't really call it a poem, it's just something I felt and I just drew it on the paper. That was long time ago, I didn't tell anyone about it, I have no idea about the reason why I did that, I wanted to publish it, but I lost the paper, where I wrote it on. And today, while I was looking for my glasses, which I found them on the fridge :), I accidentally found the paper. So, I want to publish it now, I hope you like it...

The warm voice is cold now
What's wrong?
Some words are missing, where is "my love"?
What's wrong?
It's like you are bored, it's like you are confused in love, is it?

Why when we meet we only let our eyes talking?
Is it forbidden to love? Or maybe it's forbidden to show it in a place with no respect for lovers?
I know they all know we are in love, why are we hiding it?
Let's just say it out loud, let's say "I love you!" the loudest we can.
Let them hear us! Let them burn in their jealousy!!

No! Don't give up! My soul feels so strange without you.
Please, stay by my side, and let's defeat the world!

I miss the glitter in your eyes, which I used to see when you see me.
But I know deep down inside you still love me.
I know it's just some dust the days covered your love by.
I want the warm voice back.
I'm so done with these ordinary words.
Let's fall in love again.
Let's drawn in love again.
I want you by my side.
Let's be us again.
I love you!

I know it may seem very far from an English proper poem, because it's actually not, it's just some feelings I want to take out of me.

1 comments:

siknder said...

dear Mr Jamal. u have written a good piece of poem, and u should't think that u have written it grammmatically wrong, its not your language, but u have tried it well and keep it try always and express yr ideas in a positive way.
buck up