Friday, November 27, 2009

Finally, it's Friday...

I feel so relieved today, why not? I am already done with my midterms, which I was so scared of, and what made me happier is doing well in all of them... After I finished my last test I went out, jumped and shouted " I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", they were really hard times for me, I was very stressed out, I don't know why I always feel this when it comes to exams, though I do well in my assignments and projects, but exams are different to me, I feel like it's the end of the world if I didn't do well, apart of it is because of money, I actually really started feeling this in my final year of high school, it was like 12 years of working hard I can't not do well in it. I have always believed that our learning system is incorrect, how the student work hard for 12 years, and then after all of this it's all gone if you didn't do well in your final year.. I don't know.. But this has got to change, all the student and the parents are suffering from this wrong system. I went far away from my topic again! I don't know how this always happens to me :).
So, today is Friday, eid aldha.. I enjoyed it so far, I'm trying to forget everything about studies, and it's working! :)
I hope everybody is enjoying it too..:)

0 comments: