Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Loaded.

I have always been able to overcome the hardest things, I have never liked the easy challenges, I always used to create challenges for myself from nothing, so that I can be more motivated to do better work; It might be funny, if you know that sometimes I failed in easy challenges! :).
I don't know what was wrong, but I failed anyway.
Last semester, I registered easy subject to get a high GPA. I know I got a not-bad one, but I'm sure I could do better, I won't hide it, I was disappointed with myself; So, in a dark night, I decided to register a lot of subjects for this semester, I know why, because I hate losing, so I wanted to prove to myself that I'm still the clever Ala, who used to get the best marks.
Now, I'm here, the midterms are around the corner, I'm stuck between those heavy books, assignments, attending classes and Wushu training session.
Right now, I feel that I have loaded myself with more than my ability can handle, I feel defeated because I have never feel this, I still have some hope to do very well in this semester, but I just feel disappointed, I don't want to go to depression again! I know I can do it! I know I can! I just need to forget all about those feelings and start over, or else I will lose it all, I will prove to all that I'm the same Ala of the old golden days! I will be back!

0 comments: