Saturday, November 14, 2009

....

I put mp3 on my ears, and I started singing and doing some crazy movement, I listened to the hardest music I have, my voice went louder and louder, my housemate knocked my door to check if I'm alright, I told him to go away, I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone, I just wanted to stay by my own, listen to this crazy music that I have never liked, doing those movements aimlessly, punching the walls; I don't ever do that unless I'm stressed to the maximum, I guess I was, I still am, after getting tired of all of this sh*t i lied down the sweat was going down like rain, I was really tired, but I felt much better; That all was couple of minutes ago, I'm still wiping my sweat, still breathing fast, my heart is still beating like crazy!

It's all because me being a lot behind in studying, I have always been this way, but I feel more responsibility now, I don't know why! I didn't get a thing out of this, but at least I feel better, I was stressed to the extent where I couldn't study any longer, now I'm alright again.. I hope I don't suffer from this for the rest of the semester. ya Allah please be by my side.

0 comments: